Betvisa Terms and Conditions
To begin with, it is worth noting that before you play games for real money, you should open an account. By opening an account you automatically agree to BetVisa’s terms and conditions.
There are BetVisa Terms and Conditions which form the agreement between you and BetVisa. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, the user agrees that:
- Become a party to the BetVisa Rules;
- Has read the rules;
- After reading them, agrees to be bound by them;
- The User will comply with them.
It is understood that BetVisa may update, amend or change these rules at any time. If any material changes are made to the rules, BetVisa will notify the member before such changes become effective. Once you have read the new rules, you will be able to opt-out or agree to them. If you decline, you will not be able to use BetVisa’s services.
When reading the BetVisa rules, you may come across words such as:
- Contract. This refers to the contractual relationship between the BetVisa user and the BetVisa rules.
- Account holder. The direct physical person who has a contractual relationship with BetVisa.
- Applicable law. Law of Curacao.
- Place of Contract. Curacao.
- BetVisa Account. This is an account, which is not under the direct control of the user, using it only for legitimate purposes and in compliance with all BetVisa terms and conditions.
- Governing Authorities. The authority that granted the license, which is Curacao.
- Website. This is the link on the Internet, where all information about BetVisa transactions is provided.
- Services. Not directly are the offer of games and bets, which BetVisa offers the user.
- Map. Is the means of payment.
- Payment Solution Provider. This is an intermediary, acting as a payment agent for various payment methods.
- Force majeure. So it is possible to name any incident, which results in nonfulfillment of the conditions, specified in BetVisa rules.
- Client Application. The mobile application is publicly available for users to use the services.
- Software. Includes all software used by BetVisa.
- Prize. A certain amount of reward for fulfilling certain conditions, as part of a promotion.
- Inactive Account. When an account is not used for 12 consecutive months.
BetVisa is licensed in Curacao and regulated by Gaming Services Provider NV. The odds are regulated directly.
BetVisa has fairly pragmatic rules that require compliance. If you do not follow these rules, your account can be blocked without a chance of being restored. Some of these rules are:
- An individual may not participate in games that trumpet monetary investments unless that individual owns the account;
- The individual must register for the account himself or herself as a player;
- When registering it is necessary to specify your persondate of birth, name, and turn, name of the user, e-mail, login, and password);
- To pass the identification of identity.
If you comply with these rules, you will have the opportunity to safely play for cash. But the important condition is the age of the majority. Users. under 18 years old, can not gamble. The age is strictly checked with identity documents. BetVisa has the right to request additional documents, which can confirm your age. If your age is in doubt, your account can be suspended, pending a full identity check.
Confidentiality is an important point. BetVisa guarantees your anonymity and does not disclose your data. All information given to the bookmaker is considered to be confidential.
Besides certain rules of use of services of BetVisa, it is necessary to fulfill the following conditions:
- Be a natural person;
- Not be a resident of Afghanistan, Australia, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, and other French territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Cambodia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, United States of America or Yemen;
- Not be a professional player in the sport that is provided for betting;
- Not be a legally restricted person;
- Not use WAP to conceal your location, especially your country;
- Not be a classified compulsive gambler or a member of any of the registry of excluded gamblers;
- Not to raise any funds that were obtained illegally;
- Not to use a card that the user is not authorized to use or which does not allow sports betting;
- Not to have an active account with any other BetVisa-affiliated company;
- Not to engage in illegal activity using the BetVisa account;
- Not to use BetVisa services if they are illegal in this country;
- Not to offend the BetVisa Website;
- Not to have more than one account.
An individual who, with full understanding, applies for registration on the official BetVisa website accepts and acknowledges the following:
- All items outlined in the BetVisa Rules;
- The rules as provided directly by the bookmaker;
- The place of contract conclusion is Curacao;
- The contract is governed by the BetVisa rules;
- And other regulations and provisions that are adopted by the governing bodies.